Monday, November 5, 2012

New Wheels

Last Friday Cyrus found a great deal on a jogging stroller in the local classifeds. We weren't planning on getting a stroller for a few months, but a good deal is a good deal! Plus, I need all the help and motivation I can get to lose this baby weight.
   So I've been taking Gregory out for walks every day and he HATES it. Seriously, Gregory is no fan of the stroller. I think it's because of the carseat attachment. He hates the regular carseat too. It's really too bad, I thought Gregory would really like going on stroller rides. He seemed to enjoy walks while in the sling. But he cries for (at least) the first ten minutes of every walk and wails the last quarter mile or so. Poor little guy. He'll learn to like it... I hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment